Sunday 21 September 2014

The Netherlands Day 3-7






The next two days were spent in Nijmegen. Everyone biked throughout the city (except for me who's completely incapable of riding a bike ugh) and had our usual city tour. On our second day we had a dutch language workshop and ended our night with an EU night - where both Maltese and Dutch students exchanged food and drinks from their country. Had a blast!

The next day we travelled to Tilburg; it was pretty late when we arrived so we just unpacked, were welcomed by our hosts, went out for dinner and partied afterwards. On Saturday, we spent the day at Den Bosch, a small nearby town where we mainly did a bit of shopping and had a city rally to see all of the attractions. Then our last and final day was spent at De Haag which is where the international court of justice is found. Above you can see a photo of me and my friend in front of the Peace Palace which was absolutely stunning! We then spent our night having dinner in Chinatown and travelled back home for a chill night before returning to Malta in the morning.

And that was the end of my holiday! Really missing it already :/ Can't wait to travel again!

To see my previous post on this holiday click here.


10 comments:

  1. I really wanna go there once in my life! The place looks very nice! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning photos, I really want to visit there! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much and i'll definitely check it out :)
      X

      Delete
  3. Beautiful pictures!
    I've never been to the netherlands but now I really want to :-)
    And you have a lovely blog by the way!

    JOSEPHINE T.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful photos, I would love to go there :)

    myvintagephotography.blogspot.de/2014/09/deep-blue-eyes.html

    ReplyDelete