Wednesday 3 September 2014

Black Moon Shop Haul


A while back I ordered a few pieces from Black Moon Shop and I have been obsessed ever since. The shop sells a wide selection of gems, crystals, moon & stars and other exotic jewelry and for a cheap price. The first crystal necklace is a lot of fun especially to layer with other necklaces and the dainty choker is probably my favourite from the lot and I have been wearing it constantly since it arrived. Lastly, the ring is gorgeous and makes me feel like a badass everytime I wear it. Great stuff! That's all for now, be sure to check out this shop!


2 comments:

  1. That necklace though! Your style is awesome!

    In case you want to grow natural and healthy hair please visit my blog, i'm just beginning but it would mean a lot! Thank you!!! Kisses from Barcelona! www.hairtohips.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete